An impressive Grade II listed building in a rural setting
Our Great Malvern campus is at The Grange in the heart of Great Malvern, next to The Coach House Theatre. We have a Club Room, hot desks, fixed desks, multiple private offices, training room, meeting rooms rooms, pop-up premises and some wonderful views of the Malvern Hills.
This rural location is home to many agri-tech, cyber defence, blockchain and defence technology businesses, as well as a multitude of small companies, consultants, entrepreneurs, and some wonderful food and drinks producers!
Membership of BLOOM.SPACE includes free access to our London office and partner co-working spaces in Madrid, Tokyo, France, Belgium and East Africa, so when you find yourself going abroad, we can help find you a place to work!
- Hot Desks and Fixed Desks
- Free bookable training and meeting rooms
- Town centre location
- Parking nearby
- Lounges and breakout space
- Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Private offices available
- 200Mbps Wi-Fi
- Surrounded by beautiful parkland
- Next to Malvern Theatres
- Members' kitchen
- 2.5 hours to central London and BLOOM.SPACE Gower Street
- Free unlimited use of the London office
- In-house IT technical support
- In-house cyber security expertise
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with a Chartered Accountant
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with Intellectual Property Lawyers
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with business law experts
Join us in London
If you run your business from Malvern but visit London for work, then the Gower Street office is a short walk from Euston and a short Uber from Paddington, so you'll be able to enjoy having a London office as well as one in Malvern!
Escape from the city!
If you’re one of our London members, why not spend some time in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty to develop your business? Come on your own, or bring your whole team! There’s plenty of low-cost accommodation and it’s a great place to take some time out to think.