An impressive Grade II listed building in a rural setting.
Our Great Malvern campus has a Club Room, maker-space, multiple private offices, conference rooms, pop-up premises and some wonderful views of the Malvern Hills.
This rural location is home to many agri-tech, cyber defence, blockchain and defence technology businesses, as well as a multitude of small companies, consultants, entrepreneurs, and some wonderful food and drinks producers!
Membership of BLOOM.SPACE gains you access to our other sites and partner co-working spaces in Madrid, Tokyo, France, Belgium and East Africa, so when you find yourself going abroad, we can help find you a place to work!
- 2.5 hours to central London and BLOOM.SPACE Gower Street
- 24/7 access
- Parking nearby
- Town centre location
- Range of conference and meeting rooms
- Lounges and breakout space
- Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Private offices available
- 200Mbps Wi-Fi
- Surrounded by beautiful parkland
- Next to Malvern Theatres
- Members' kitchen
- In-house IT technical support
- In-house cyber security expertise
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with a Chartered Accountant
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with Intellectual Property Lawyers
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with business law experts
If you’re a regular user of our London campus, why not spend some time in an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty http://www.malvernhillsaonb.org.uk/ to develop your business? Come on your own, or bring your whole team! There’s plenty of low-cost accommodation and it’s a great place to take some time out to plan.