Your central London office.
Our London campus is embedded inside the Knowledge Quarter, next door to UCL on Gower Street, with its rich history of innovation and cutting-edge tech development producing businesses with real impact.
We're in the heart of Bloomsbury with some of the best transport links in Zone 1.
Open since Sept 2016, we have some pretty notable alumni...
You'll be running your business in a relaxed and productive open-plan office, with free tea and coffee from the members' kitchen, a garden, private meeting room, function room, breakout space and on-site gym facilities with sauna, showers, squash court, running machines, weights room and a timetable of yoga, spinning classes, pilates, etc.
The Gower Street campus has around 30 members, so you’ll get to know everyone pretty fast. We have regular social meet-ups with drinks, invitations to events for your business and unique opportunities to meet like-minded entrepreneurs and collaborate.
Membership of BLOOM.SPACE gains you access to our other sites and partner co-working spaces in Madrid, Tokyo, France, Belgium and East Africa, so when you find yourself going a broad, we can help find you a place to work!
- Fixed desks, hot desks, lockers
- Meeting room, function room, breakout spaces
- Fully air conditioned office
- Courtyard garden
- 200Mbps Wi-Fi
- Help recruiting talent from UCL and other uni's - interns, academic experts, new employees
- On-site showers, sauna and gym facilities
- Weekly Farmers' Market
- Bike storage
- Members' kitchen
- In-house IT technical support
- In-house cyber security expertise
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with a Chartered Accountant
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with Intellectual Property Lawyers
- Free 1-to-1 consultations with business law experts
- Amazon Lockers on-site for convenient deliveries and returns